This is an important document, which affects your legal rights and obligations.
Read it carefully and do not sign it unless you are satisfied that you understand it.
I understand that participating in a JustRide Motorbike Adventures Co., Ltd. tour is dangerous and may involve risks (and rewards) above and beyond those encountered on a more conventional tour, and that I am undertaking an adventure trip with inherent dangers.
I understand that I am travelling to geographical areas where, among other things, the standard of accommodation, transport, safety, hygiene, cleanliness, medical facilities, telecommunications and infrastructure development may not be of the standard I am used to at home or would find on a conventional holiday.
I understand that my JustRide Motorbike Adventures Co., Ltd. tour is governed by this agreement as well as the booking conditions (including cancellation policy) contained in the Terms & Conditions.
I have read and understood the JustRide Motorbike Adventures Co., Ltd. Terms & Conditions, which were made available to me before my booking confirmation.
I agree and accept that in the event of an accident in which I am at fault I will pay for the specified damages to JustRide Motorbike Adventures Co., Ltd. and the other parties in the accident.
I agree and accept to leave a refundable deposit as well as undertake to pay for any damage in excess of this amount up to the full replacement value of the bike in the event of damage, however caused.
I agree and accept that if I lose, damage or break any of the gear provided by JustRide Motorbike Adventures Co., Ltd. that I will pay the amount specified by JustRide Motorbike Adventures Co., Ltd. for the damages.
In the interests of my own safety and the safety of others, I agree to follow instructions as issued by employees of JustRide Motorbike Adventures Co., Ltd.
I have provided details of any pre-existing medical conditions or dietary issues to JustRide Motorbike Adventures Co., Ltd. representatives.
I will advise JustRide Motorbike Adventures Co., Ltd. employees immediately if there is any issue with any of the equipment provided to me by JustRide Motorbike Adventures Co., Ltd.
I accept these risks and obligations and I fully assume the risks of travel and driving motorbikes. I assume all risk, release and indemnify JustRide Motorbike Adventures Co., Ltd. and all of its employees from any liabilities connected to these risks to the maximum extent permitted by law.
In consideration of being permitted to participate, observe, work for, or be involved in any way in the tour(s) each of the undersigned, for himself or herself, his or her personal representatives, heirs and next of kin:
1. Acknowledges, agrees and represents that he/she has or will immediately upon receiving touring equipment (motorbike & accessories), and will continuously thereafter, monitor the equipment which he/she will use and he/she further agrees and warrants that, if at any time, he/she is about to stop using equipment and feels anything to be unsafe, he/she will immediately advise JustRide Motorbike Adventures Co., Ltd. of such and will and/or refuse to participate further in the tour(s).
2. Hereby releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue JustRide Motorbike Adventures Co., Ltd. or its employees, others who give recommendations, directions, or instructions or engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the tour(s) and each of their directors, officers, agents and employees, all for the purposes herein referred to as “releasees”, from all liability, to the undersigned, his/her personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin for any and all loss or damage, and any claim or demands therefore on account of injury to the person or property or resulting in death of the undersigned arising out of or related to the tour(s), whether caused by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise.
3. Hereby agrees to indemnify and save and hold harmless the releasees and each of them from any loss, liability, damage, or cost they may incur arising out of or related to the tour(s) whether caused by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise.
4. Hereby assumes full responsibility for any risk of bodily injury, death or property damage arising out of or related to the tour(s) whether caused by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise.
5. Hereby acknowledges that the activities of the tour(s) are dangerous and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. Each of the undersigned also expressly acknowledges that injuries received may be compounded or increased by negligent rescue operations or procedures of the releasees.
6. Hereby agrees that this release and waiver of liability, assumption of risk and indemnity agreement extends to all acts of negligence by the releasees, including negligent rescue operations and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the province of state in which the tour(s) is/are conducted and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
7. Hereby release and agrees to waive his/her confidentiality rights during any tour(s) where the medical services are required to give to any official, details of his/her injury(s) for the purpose of reporting to higher authorities and insurance companies.
8. I have read this release and waiver of liability, assumption of risk and indemnity agreement, I fully understand its terms, and I understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it, and have signed it freely and voluntarily without any inducement, assurance or guarantee being made to me, and intend my signature to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law.